- This section tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions that will apply to any contract between us for the sale of our Goods to you.
- Sales of goods are sWe operate sales both in store and online
- It is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions before you place an Order with us. If there is any term that you do not accept, please refrain to use this website.
- By placing an order via our website, you agree to these terms and condition.
- By placing an Order for the Goods, you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over.
- All Goods shown on our Website are subject to availability. All the pictures on the website are of the actual watch for sale. We do not use library pictures unless stated.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The prices listed on our Website are in Euro (€). We do accept EUR or GBP for payments. For payments in GBP we apply daily exchange rate.
- No VAT can be claimed due to the fact we work on VAT margin scheme.
- The price of the Goods excludes delivery costs. Our delivery charges vary depending on country of destination.
- All Orders equal or under £2,500.00 placed Monday to Thursday will receive free next day delivery. This is available Mainland UK only subject to confirmation. If Orders exceed £2,500,00 or you are based outside of Mainland UK, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date and cost. All dates quoted by us for dispatch and delivery of the Goods outside of Mainland UK, though given in good faith, are estimates only. Occasionally our delivery may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control.
- A signature is needed for receipt of the Goods by an adult (aged 18 years or over) at the delivery address (we strongly recommend the person named on the invoice signs for the collection). If no-one is available when the carrier attempts delivery, the carrier may leave a calling card for you to re-arrange delivery at a more convenient time. Alternatively, you may need to collect the Goods from your local delivery office provided you can produce adequate proof of identity. Any parcel that has been damaged or tampered with should not be signed for and delivery should be refused.
- We will deliver the Goods to the delivery address given. Delivery of the Goods will be completed when we deliver the Goods to the address given in your Order or when the Goods are collected personally at the store. (by you or your representative).
- If you arrange for another courier to collect the Goods, delivery will be completed when the Goods are collected from our office. This means that we will not be liable if the Goods are lost or damaged in the course of transit. It would be your duty to arrange adequate insurance for the parcel.
- If you are based outside the UK, you may also have to pay import duty or other taxes, fees or charges applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. You must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the Goods. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If you are unsure about whether these charges might apply to your Order, you should contact your local tax or customs office for further information .
Given the nature of our pre-owned Goods, bracelet sizes may vary as they are not always supplied to us with a full accompaniment of links. Please let us know before placing the order if require extra link/s. Links will be supplied at your cost or at our discretion. Contact us for more details.
- All watches are being sold either with our full or limited warranty. (click here)
- You must inspect the Goods as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery and you must inform us promptly if the Goods are faulty.
- You must take reasonable care of the Goods and you must return any Goods that are Faulty.
- On confirmation by us following inspection and/or testing that the Goods were Faulty on delivery and provided you were not made aware of the relevant fault at the time of purchase of the relevant Good, we will take charge of repair costs and return shipping to your address.
- You may ask us to repair the Goods, though we are under no obligation to repair the Goods where this is impossible or imposes costs on us that are unreasonable, taking into account, amongst other things, the value which the Goods would have if they conformed to the contract of sale and the significance of the lack of conformity, in which case your remedy will be limited to either refund or replacement.
- Return postage, packaging and insurance will be your responsibility and you must follow our reasonable instructions. We recommend you use a tracked mail system and retain proof of postage. You must insure the Goods to their full value. You must ensure that you pack the Goods appropriately to prevent damage during transit.
Our site, www.worldtime1892.com, is operated by World Time 1892 Ltd. We are registered in England under company number 10432229, VAT Reg. Number 269 7272 56. Our main trading address is Unit 129/130, Grays Antique Market 58, Davies Street, W1K 5LP, London. United Kingdom.
Any question about our Terms&Conditions? Do not hesitate to contact us!